Our Mission is:
- To enable the continuity of education for children and young people who are currently facing significant challenges to their learning.
- To provide a personalised curriculum
- To support reintegration back into mainstream education as appropriate.
Our Aims are:
- To create an environment that is welcoming, supportive, rich in creativity and challenging.
- To value staff and students’ contributions; each person is recognised as an individual, valued and enabled to fulfil their potential.
- Recognise the effort, personal development, academic achievements and students’ contribution to the school and community life.
- Foster links with parents, our local community and industry in order to prepare our students for the challenges and opportunities of adult life.
- Promote a spirit of collaboration and co-operation. Students are encouraged to respect the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect.